Friday, December 31, 2010

Speaking seketika x0)

As I grow older, day by day, there's always something new that I get to spot. Here I am, talking about us,HUMAN BEING, frankly speaking.When I was a child, I used to wonder why mom & dad doesn't always remember what I told them. For instance, at the time when I want something, or just reminding them about what I thought was important, sometimes they forget about it (without realizing it..of course). They just don't remember. During that certain moment, I usually was kinda pissed of.. heh~.I will go like- “why can't they remember such a small thing like that?”. As a kid, I tend to blame them. But now, I think I got the answer myself.It is all about responsibility. As we grow older, there will be numerous things that needs to be taken care of. School, office works, family, friends, blablabla....The point is, grown-ups have bigger responsibility than children. I know it sounds kind of lame, but I think that's the fact.We can't expect people to fulfill our every little wishes. I mean, don't put such a high expectation on someone coz if they failed to please you, you'll be more devastated.Let's just be cool. Chill...learn to forgive & forget. I know it's not that easy sometimes, but hey~ we are all humans afterall.Humans are imperfect.We are the imperfects.That would be the main cause of existence of problems in our life.It is our duty to settle them.Some problems maybe complicated, but I believe that every problem has its solution. You just got to give your best shot. =) Face it, don't ever run from it.Never back down. Then only we'll grow mature. Afterall, experience is the best teacher (I kinda love this statement) hee x0)
All in all, be patient peeps. It's truly an honourable attitude. FULL STOP

1 comment:

  1. good topic . nanti boleh laa cikgu ajar saya speaking kan . kan . :))

    ReplyDelete