Sunday, December 23, 2012

i'm just glad that life is going well right now. patience is power. It really is.
Patience gives me power to keep on living.
Patience enables me to stay strong even when I feel everything is against me.
Patience reflects my maturity.
Patience let me see my hopes and predictions come true.

Looking back at the things i've been through, praise to Allah s.w.t for granting me inner strength.

"Every cloud has a silver lining"

They say all good things will come to an end.
well i say so will the unpleasant ones.

Problems will never let me go.
They will keep on chasing after me. and they will get to me.
Because i will not run.

Instead, i pray to the Lord to help me face them.
That is particularly the most important thing i wish for right now.

Perseverance



No comments:

Post a Comment