Friday, October 7, 2011

ntah......

One month has passed,numerous things happened, and here I am, just actually updating dis blog. Darn it~ (r u too lazy or wut?) NO. I was just too occupied with my current life.my student life. Nope, my HECTIC student life. (yeah, dat's more like it).I found that not having ample time to do chores can be stressful. Yeah, it sure does.Well, maybe it was just me,procrastinating frequently.<-- the habit I wish to be gone =_= . So, what I am gonna start with is how my 1st class/lecture went. One word → SMOOTHLY. Yeah, it went dat way. Nothing bizarre yet significant happened. It was basically a plain day for me. Yet, it did managed to gave me an insight on how campus life is gonna be like. What's it like? Stated above,please refer :P

We, TESLians are occupied with tons of assignment. At first, I was like “u gotta be kidding me”. Why are there so many assignments. I remember one time a friend of mine here asked me “apsal budak TESL bnyk assignment?” hmm well, “idk, y dun u ask our lecturers” haha =D
Frankly speaking, my busy life here caused me lesser time for friends n family back in my hometown. Hmmm miss them a lot~ can't wait to be in ipoh again. To be there for my loved ones. Come faster 25th october, I need u now.. haa


                                                           

1 comment: